Terms & Conditions
All payments made to CPR Websites are done so for services rendered or products sold. All packages are provided as a month-to-month subscription. Payment are earned and non-refundable.
Initial payments made to CPR Websites to begin work, constitute an agreement to the terms found here. Customer agrees to a 6 month minimum contract.
Any prepaid arrangements for monthly subscriptions, whether predetermined in CPR Websites Packages (ie. Custom or DIY Packages) or by client’s request, will be considered as an agreement to continue work for that set time.
The standard timeframe for marketing and website packages can be viewed here. CPR Websites requires all customer provided content to be provided for the initial design of a website or mobile app in enough time to deliver the product within 2 business days (unless another agreement is made prior to beginning of the project).
Cancellation of monthly recurring marketing packages must be done in writing with 30 days notice.
Cancellation of monthly recurring website subscriptions, including domain and web hosting must be done in writing with 30 days notice. Website files and database can be made available for download and transfers can be made for a $350 fee. Website will not be available online upon cancellation. If you have received a ‘free website’ or discounted price as part of your marketing package and choose to cancel marketing prematurely, you will be placed on a the standard website design plan for the remainder of your initial 6 months ($50/month).
Website initial deposits are non-refundable.
Any marketing, website or mobile app campaigns will be suspended within 15-30 days after non-payment. Client will be contacted of any payment issues and warned of suspension prior to the event.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CPR Websites may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.